A blog about all the subjects life encompasses.

Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Some Pinterest Pins That Are the Real MVP

I remember being in like 7th grade and we had a family dinner at the house and all of my first cousins were in town, I kept seeing them over at the computer looking at about seven pictures a second and being in complete awe. They then explained the amazing world of Pinterest to me and I understood that they were wise beyond their years. Being a weird little middle-schooler, the concept seemed to confusing. Nonetheless I LOVE do it yourself projects (crafty little booger) and Pinterest held the key. I joined the club two years ago and now have 4,526 pins and 24 boards.
 
 
There’s honestly something for everyone. The inspiration is endless.

  • http://www.pinterest.com/pin/95983035783137124/ This really did change my life. Or my hair anyways. This picture inspired me to get my bangs chopped off. It started this whole frenzy in which I researched all things bangs. This is also the picture I showed to my cousin (who cut my hair herself and who’s got more beauty sense in her pinky that I do in my whole body.) I also get hair color and highlight inspo when I’m all out of ideas.
  • http://www.youbeauty.com/skin/how-to-contour-your-body-with-self-tanner I myself am not the chiseled goddess I wish I was. But this quick trick does wonders! Especially during bikini & sundress season. This pin shows you where to strategically self spray tan yourself where it gives you more defined and more appealing muscles and features. Some might say this is somewhat superficial but what’s the harm? I’ve also found you can do the same thing with your makeup bronzer; something you can control a bit more and much easier to wash off if it goes bad.
  • http://www.buzzfeed.com/alannaokun/unexpected-uses-for-your-beauty-products When I first opened this link, I admit I was expecting all the things I’ve already heard of and the thing’s I’ve already tried. But to my surprise most of them I’d never even considered before! Great, great beauty and random lifestyle DIY fixes for everyday problems.
  • http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Connie43/media/Pins34/75eAU1.jpg.html?sort=2&o=47 THIS THOUGH. This puts the little book case I have in my room to shame. This is what dreams are made of; my dreams at least.
As you can see I’m finding more pros to pinning everyday.

xoxo, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC