A blog about all the subjects life encompasses.

Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Songs that are actually worth listening to

I'm very picky when it comes to my music. And everytime I see a blogger's favorite songs playlist I think I'm gonna find something new that I haven't been introduced to before, and I'm always wrong. It's always like the Top 20 that they play on the radio and I'm a bit disappointed. And most of the time I skip the song after the first minute even if I really like it. But here's some songs that I just really, really love and absolutely recommend! 

1. I Don't Wanna Break by Christina Perri
2. Thinkin Bout You by Frank Ocean 
3. Blinding Life by Luke Sital-Singh
4. One Grain of Sand by Ron Pope
5. Brother by NEEDTOBREATHE ft. Gavin Degraw 
6. Explosions by Ellie Goulding 
7. From Eden by Hozier 
8. Paper Doll by John Mayer 
9. Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran 

Sincerely, Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC